Lead nurturing is, ultimately, how you respond to incoming consumer interactions. It’s how you build relationships with buyers. The best thing about lead nurturing is that it’s flexible and dynamic – you can do it in many different and interesting ways.
If you’ve acquired your leads already, then you’re ready to nurture. Your leads are warm and interested – now it’s your responsibility to get them to make a move. Now it’s time to really put in the work, because if you don’t nurture these potential buyers into actual buyers then you’ve lost not only a sale, but the trust of the lead. If you’re yet to acquire new leads, we can help you with that.
Still need a little convincing as to why you need Lead Nurturing?
- On average 50% of the leads in any system are not yet ready to buy (Marketo) – this is where your lead nurturing comes into play!
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads – this is why lead nurturing is SO important (Marketo).
- A stream of lead nurturing emails receives 4-10 times the response rate compared to stand alone email blasts.
- Gleanster Research report that using lead nurturing encouraged 15-20% of the “not yet ready to purchase” opportunities to convert into sales.
So, nurturing your buyers is clearly the step in the right direction, but how you ask? The more your leads hear from you (in a relevant and timely manner) the more they know you are real, ready and reliable. Remember, a valued lead is a valuable lead.
Here are some key ways to Nurture your future customers:
- Email Marketing – send relevant, hot-out-of-the-oven content whilst your lead is at their most interested.
- Website Marketing – use the tools you already have!
- Social Media – welcome to the 21st century, where 81% of millennials check Twitter at least once a day (Wordstream).
- Mobile Marketing – make your design responsive, because over 75% of people check their mobile phone as soon as they wake up, this includes their emails and social media (Wordstream).
Your leads need you; they need you to want them and to prove to them that you deserve a sale. The case for quick, relevant and effect lead nurturing becomes more critical every day. If your brand isn’t nurturing a buyer, it isn’t making a buyer. Here’s one thing for sure, you can bet that your competition are filling the spaces you’re leaving empty. Now, it’s your turn to get your sales and marketing together and develop, review and improve your lead nurturing process!